Private: Community Testers     Ability to edit roast curve data - after completing a roast

2021-05-26 10:29

Ability to edit roast curve data - after completing a roast

Hi Cole,

Steve said to hit you up about this lol. Is it possible to add a feature to edit already saved roast curves to add notes, gas, air, settings etc.

My issue is, I'm not fast enough to enter that in manually while I'm roasting. AND my tablet that I use isn't the most responsive. There's always a bit of delay, so I waste alot of time, trying to spell "charge" bc the tablet sucks.

lol hope that makes sense.

Thanks for considering it!

Sincerely,

Meg

Link

Comments

Views
2021-05-26 13:01

Hey Meg,

This can be done inside the app to an extent. On Roast Review, if you click the pencil icon next to Notebook you'll see a window that allows you to add/edit notes.

One caveat is that adding/editing fuel fan drum notes does not update the FFD chart. Another is that this functionality is not available on the web yet. So these changes will need to be made in the app.

I will look into updating the chart after making FFD adjustments, as well as bringing this functionality to the web. Let me know if anything else would be helpful.

Cole

Link

No wonder! I was always trying to edit it on the web.

Thank you Cole :)

Link

I've missed entering the weight on a few roasts and it doesn't appear that field can be edited once beginning the roast. Is this possible or not?

Sid

Link

Hi Sid,

Seems like we lost this functionality after a UI update. I will add the ability back to Roast Review.

Cole

Link

When you do this how do we receive the update, or update our RoastPath?

Sid

Link

Hey Sid,

Windows 10 users can update via the Microsoft Store manually, though it is usually an automatic process.

MacOS users need to download the latest version from the releases page.

Hope this helps!

Marcos

Link

Announcement

What's new in this release? Notebook You will notice that Notes are no longer on the bottom left hand corner of the app. We have moved notes to the right hand slide out in the Notebook. This move a...

Read More