Private: Community Testers     Adjustable ROR settings

2021-06-06 10:49

Adjustable ROR settings

Hi team,

Is it possible to be able to see like a 16.2 or 16.7 Ror calculation?

Also what is the yellow bar in graph supposed to represent? Just curious.

Can we have the ability to keyboard enter in data instead of pressing the arrow buttons in the edit window of the notebook please?

Appreciate any feedback!

Meg

Link

Comments

Views
2021-06-08 12:13

Hey Meg,

I'll have someone from the Roastery answer your first questions, but I wanted to ask if you are referring to the time input buttons on the notebook? Note values are editable using the textbox/keyboard. Time can only be changed using the buttons. There is the ability to press and hold those buttons to help move around a little more quickly.

Cole

Link

Thanks Cole,

Definitely holding down the buttons for time adjustment would take too much time. I'll just continue to pen and paper my notes if it can't be changed.

Link

I'd like to second this motion. I've had a strange issue where clicking too many times or too quickly to adjust the time will cause it to run down until it bottoms out at 0:00. Once that happens, it'll continue each time I make a note (starting from the marked time) and it doesn't re-set between batches. Restarting the program is the only thing that fixes it. I'm not sure what's causing my specific issue, but I'd imagine having the option to manually key in times would resolve it.

Link

Alright, thanks for the feedback guys. I will get it on the TODO list.

Cole

Link

Announcement

What's new in this release? Notebook You will notice that Notes are no longer on the bottom left hand corner of the app. We have moved notes to the right hand slide out in the Notebook. This move a...

Read More