Coffee Roasting     ALL NOTE

2021-12-09 08:34

ALL NOTE

Hi is there an option that all note ( in the picture ) will be appear automatically or should I enter it manually. thanks while if it happen it self. this will be very helpfull

Link

Comments

Views
2021-12-09 11:49

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly but our Modbus (digital) roasters should take fuel, fan, drum adjustment notes automatically. Our Phidget (manual) roasters require the user to manually enter their adjustments.

Cole

Link

• Thanks for replay I have the new 2 kg digital roaster and all notes does not appear it only appear in one roast out of 150 then never appear

Link

Okay, I looked at your roaster configuration and it looks out of date. Edit your roaster using the portal and select the configuration again and save. This will pull down the newest configuration for your roaster and your notes should then be automatic.

Link

By the way, I noticed that there was no digital control panel option when MCR-2 was selected. I have fixed this and you will now be able to select 2 kilogram / MCR-2 and digital control panel to get the correct configuration.

Let me know if you need any help,

Cole

Link

It Works now. thanks alot

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More