RoastPATH® Help     Any way to load profiles from Artisan as masterpaths

2022-08-15 19:50

Any way to load profiles from Artisan as masterpaths

Just getting started with Roast Path and was wondering if it is possible to load profiles from artisan as master paths to follow. Or do I just need to set time and temp targets from those profiles and go from there?

Link

Comments

Views
2022-08-16 13:23

Yes, from the dashboard on the web portal there is a button on the top right to 'Import Roast'. This will let you select an .alog file to upload. If it gives you any trouble just let me know.

Link

Great to know its possible! I'm not seeing the 'import Roast' button' in the dashboard. I've attached a screenshot of my view below.

Link

Ah, good catch. It appears that the import button does not show unless you have existing roasts. I would just open the app and click through a dummy roast and save it. You'll then see the button and can later delete that dummy roast. I'll report the bug and we'll have that fixed in the near future.

Link

I am getting the following error when trying to import from Artisan.

After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: s. Path 'backgroundpath', line 1, position 27039.

Link

Hey Chicky, each artisan file can be unique depending on sensors/machine/settings so there must be something here we haven't handled yet. If you don't mind could you send the file to me at cole@millcityroasters.com and I can take a look at what is happening.

Link

Thanks, Email sent.

Link

Just in case anyone finds this thread down the road experiencing a similar error, the issue was a filepath contained an apostrophe throwing off our parser.

Please ensure that the location you are saving .alog files do not contain any apostrophes. ie "C:\Users\Cole\Documents\Mill City's Roasts\roast1.alog"

In this instance 'backgroundpath' was set to a file location containing an apostrophe.

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More