RoastPATH® Help     BT and IT are switched!

2023-01-05 12:44

BT and IT are switched!

I begin using RP on my MCR1 1K roaster. I am hooked to the Phidget for some reason the BT on the graph and clock are in the green and IT in the Blue. But clearly the curve on the graph showing BT is in blue. So the Turning point is not going to be correct at all. it shows the TP when I turn the gas on after the one minute mark from the start of the roast. I tried switching the wires on the phidged and when I did this I lost connection on the Roast Path app. so switched them back and the BT and IT are both still wrong. Anyone else have this issue or have a solution. Thanks in advance for your help.

Link

Comments

Views
2023-01-06 11:30

Update, I was able to resolve the issues. Come to find out I had to move all the wires for the channels. They were totally different that what TYPICA, or even Cropster had for their hook ups. So after using various data logging platforms I've learned they each have their own requirements for the channels and where each probe is plugged in.

Link

A picture is worth a thousand words. Post the RP roast profile so we can see what you're looking at.

Link

@tedlinn24 glad you were able to make use of the wiring diagram.

If anyone else is having issues with Phidget wiring, email support@roastpath.com and we can provide the instruction document.

Quick reference:

BT - 0,G

ET - 1,G

IT - 2, G

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More