RoastPATH® Help     Connection not happening

2020-07-31 11:49

Connection not happening

HI There,

The Bridge is green, yet the sensors are not. I am curious is there a step that I am missing? when I look at the configuration file, I picked the roaster that would most likely resemble my roaster. Is there a way I can configure my roaster specifically?

Thanks

AL

Link

Comments

Views
2020-07-31 11:58

Please allow me to update. I have now switched to V4 of the sensor config and now have green on Bridge and Sensors, yet no temperature readings are coming thru. Suggestions on next steps would be appreciated.

Thanks

Al

Link

Hey Al, sorry for taking a while to get back to you. Were you ever able to figure out the temperature readings or do you still require help?

Link

Hey Cole,

Nothing yet. I can get it going on my SF1 with a substantial difference between machine-reading and software, yet would prefer it worked on my 25.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I would be willing to share my screen too.

thanks

AL

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More