RoastPATH® Help     Deleting Recent Roasts

2020-10-27 10:40

Deleting Recent Roasts

From the RoastPATH portal, we currently only have options to View or Share our Recent Roasts. Without the ability to delete some of our older saved roasts, we cannot save anything new, since we've hit the limit of 10 saved.
Is there a way to delete some of the older roasts we no longer want to save?

Link

Comments

Views
2020-11-02 14:34

I haven't received any updates here in the forum but just to close this one out... I did talk to Nick @ Mill City and they were able to tweak my account so I can now see more than 10 recent roasts. I have not found found a way to delete anything from the recent roasts list but at least we have a workaround for now.

Link

Hi - sorry for the delay on this. You can delete roasts from inside the RoastPATH app. Revist the profile either by finding it in your dashboard or by finding it under the coffee to which the profile belongs. Select Edit. On the right side, you'll find a trash icon. This will allow you to delete and remove the roast from RoastPATH. If you have any questions on this, let me know. I can send a screenshot.

We've added deleting roasts from the Portal as a wishlist item.

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More