Private: Community Testers     Greetings from the UK

2020-11-20 14:56

Greetings from the UK

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to quickly post and introduce myself. I'm Iain from Newcastle, UK and I own Canny Goat Coffee. I've had a coffee shop for a little while, but recently made the decision to venture into roasting. I've never roasted before, so I aim to learn through a lot of reading, experimenting, cupping and repeating! The Mill City video content has also been a big help so far and reading this forum helped me get set up, so thank you :)

As I've never worked with other software or machinery previously, I hope to give some feedback from the point of view of a total novice looking for intuitive features and an easy-to-navigate user interface. I'm using the MCR-3 Digital.

The aim is to be roasting a product I'd be happy to serve and retail within six months, and acquire a couple of small wholesale customers within one year...hopefully this is realistic?

Looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing our roasting experiences!

Link

Comments

Views
2020-11-20 16:43

Cheers Lain, I'm an American... lived in Peterboro, UK back in 2006-2007. Hit me up at enrique.n.camacho@gmail.com. I'd like to share roasting adventures/experiences as I'm in a very similar situation. All the best.

Link

Hey Iain! Nice to see you on the forums. Thanks for joining us here. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and questions regarding the digital 3kg.

-Lauren

Link

Announcement

What's new in this release? Notebook You will notice that Notes are no longer on the bottom left hand corner of the app. We have moved notes to the right hand slide out in the Notebook. This move a...

Read More