RoastPATH® Help     Issues after last update

2021-03-24 13:16

Issues after last update

Hi y'all. Like the new panels in the dashboard roast reviews.

A few issues I noticed - I can edit names of coffee and profiles but not the volume roasted. Forgot to enter on a few roasts, went back to enter in the reviews on dashboard and couldn't enter weight.

My Fan and Drum speeds are red x during roast, however, gas does show and it shows correctly. I know the fan and drum were opposite (see previous notes after previous update) but y'all fixed that for me.

thanks

Mark

Link

Comments

Views
2021-03-24 15:58

noticing similar issues. The Fan Speed sensor is not reading on the graph, but is making multiple random notes automatically throughout the roast

Link

Cole is out until next week, but I'll ask him to take a look at this as soon as he's back.

Link

Hey guys, what we were trying to accomplish here was for notes to be added to the notebook automatically after making adjustments. I noticed some roaster configurations that were setup in the past now need to be updated. I would use the website to edit the roaster, select the same configuration, and save which will pull down the latest updated config.

If you were running a custom configuration what you will need to check is that your drum ReadingTypeId is 7 and fan ReadingTypeId is 9.

Mark, roast weight on roast review is on our list and I'll make sure it makes it in the next app update.

Ian, let me know if you continue to see random notes in the notebook after checking your configuration. I may need to add an option to disabled this in case the issue persists.

-Cole

Link

Thanks, Cole!

Link

Cole,

Forgot to tell you a few weeks ago, I changed those settings (I think I did it correctly) and the drum and fan still don't appear. Can you see if I did it correctly? Any other things to look at?

Link

Cole, looks like that fixed the random auto fan notes. But is it supposed to automatically make a note when the fan speed is adjusted? It's not doing that.

Link

Hey Mark, I've updated your config. You should see fan/drum next time you use the app.

-Cole

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More