RoastPATH® Help     Looking to edit already created profiles

2022-09-21 04:33

Looking to edit already created profiles

I would want to go back and edit a profile I have already saved. Is this possible in the current version?

Link

Comments

Views
2022-09-21 16:48

Hi TastingJade, thank you for the question. Sorry to say editing a saved profile is not a feature of RoastPATH. We will bring this up in our next feature request meeting and maybe we will see something like this in future.

Link

There is more functionality available in the app than on the web portal for this. In the app on roast review there is a pencil icon next to 'Notebook'. You are able to select events and adjust the time/values. Hope this helps.

Link

Ah I figured. Yeah having that feature would be really useful! The post (as in I want to make adjust on a different day) roast is really important. Temperatures are cooling and I want to have the same master profile graph but change my roaster adjustments.

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More