RoastPATH® Help     Manual Notes for Gas and Airflow Adjustment???

2020-11-15 17:21

Manual Notes for Gas and Airflow Adjustment???

Is it possible to add graphical notes for any adjustments that I make to the gas kPa or airflow during a roast? I am running a 1Kg roaster and I would like to use a master roast to help guide the manual adjustments to maintain the ROR decline that I am shooting for. I have something similar setup on my backgrounds in artisan and I find that it really helps me and my roasting sidekick (my wife) to maintain a proper profile in the 8 different coffees we are roasting.

Link

Comments

Views
2020-12-18 11:39

Hi SRRoasters,

It has been a while since our last app update and much of that reason is because of work we are doing around collecting Fan/Fuel/Drum readings from roasters that provide that data over the USB connection. Along with those changes, we also made improvements for manual input of those FFD notes. The next app update (v1.1) will have a whole new way of recording notes.

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More