RoastPATH® Help     Profile Overlay Reporting

2021-03-31 09:57

Profile Overlay Reporting

Four Arrows Coffee from Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

Question: is there a way in RoastPATH to overlay multiple profiles to quality check roasting consistency? I see targets are able to be established but interested in that overlay of profiles to confirm consistency?

I have transitioned from Artisan Software where it allowed me to grab up to approximately 15 roasts +/- and overlay them to see how consistent or not consistent I was.

Thanks,
Jordan D Dreyer

Link

Comments

Views
2021-03-31 10:27

This is currently possible from the Roast screen. On the right side of the screen you will find the Underlays view. There is the option to view Recent Roasts at the top right of this view. You can then select all of the roasts you would like to compare and then click the Set Underlays button.

This isn't the intended use here but should work for your needs. Down the road we plan to bring this functionality to Roast Review to help monitor coffee consistency.

-Cole

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More