RoastPATH® Help     Recording Drum and Fan in units other than Hz

2021-08-05 22:23

Recording Drum and Fan in units other than Hz

Just a few batches in switching from Artisan to trying out RoastPATH and I'm 😍 lovin' it.

We're roasting on an older-ish 10Kilo (circa... 2016?) and our fan and drum adjustments are indicated as a percentage of the potentiometer on our control panel rather than in Hz (as I'm assuming the newer roasters use?). The rub is, I can't figure out how to change this setting, or if there is a setting, to manually input an indicator rather than Hz for these two data points. The closest I've gotten is to use 1-10 on the Hz setting as relating to 10-100 on my potentiometer (5=50%, 7.5=75%, etc.). While this is satisfactory, it doesn't seem... ideal? Perhaps it's not worth putting more development time into, but if I'm missing something would you please advise?

Thanks for giving us this beautiful piece of software. Most of the time I feel like I'm fixing things around here, but using this software made me feel like a kid on Christmas morning!

Cheers!

Link

Comments

Views

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More