Private: Community Testers     Roast not showing in dashboard.

2020-06-17 22:21

Roast not showing in dashboard.

I had posted about this then deleted it cause I thought I figured it out. Turns out my roast will save to the "coffee" tab but they are no longer updating on the dashboard. I shut down the app and reloaded everything and that didnt seam to fix it.

PS. Thank you Angie for the update on the greens. Really looking forward to it.

Link

Comments

Views
2020-06-18 09:20

Hey Aj,

if you're able to see your roasts in the coffee section that means they have been saved and you should be able to see them on the dashboard. Are you seeing any error messages while attempting to view the dashboard? If you open the nav menu and click on 'Dashboard' again it will refresh the view. Let me know if you keep having this problem.

Cole

Link

It’s still happening. I can email you screenshots. Can’t figure out how to post them here.

Link

Yeah, send them to cole@millcityroasters.com. I will take a look and see what is happening.

Link

Good catch, the dashboard currently only displays 50 roasts and was not ordering by roast date. The dashboard should now display the 50 most current roasts and I've created a task to add a 'load more' option at the bottom of the list.

Link

I figured it was something simple like that.

Link

So I could not read. I was doing fine and last week I logged and could not find the blank chart with my roaster showing. How do I find that page?

Link

It just states there are no roasts to display.

And how do I save the roast? Right now I take pictures of it because my only option is to delete.

Link

Mick make sure you are clicking on the Roast tab and not the dashboard tab.

After you have dropped your roast and your ready to move onto the next one there’s a save button on the lower right hand screen.

Link

I have a Dashboard tab, a Greens tab, a Coffees, Roasters, Users and Forum tAB. When I click the Roasters tab, my roaster comes up, when I click it, the details about my roaster comes up. There is no "Roast" tab.

Link

Sounds like you are logging into the “Portal” and not the app.

Link

Hi Mick. You are on the RoastPATH Portal on the internet. You need to use the RoastPATH app that you installed on your computer to connect to your roaster and roast. Find the RoastPATH app/program installed on your computer.

See topic #1 here which talks about the RoastPATH app, the Portal and the Bridge. https://roastpath.com/help/get-connected/

Link

This morning I installed the app again. No matter what I tried I could not find the original on my computer. Now when I try to login, it tells me I have an outdated app and will not let me sign in.

Link

Hey Mick, as we work on the app sometimes we make changes that break older version of the app and require app updates. To update the app go back to RoastPATH in the store and click '...' and then update.

You can turn on automatic updates by clicking the '...' button on the top right of the store, going to Settings, and checking Update apps automatically.

Link

OK. THANKS. I did that and it worked. When I get to the roast the only button that is highlighted is delete. The save button is not highlighted so I cannot save a roast. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mick Peek

Link

The save button should become enabled after the roast has been dropped. Are you seeing a disabled save button after you have clicked the drop button?

Link

Announcement

What's new in this release? Notebook You will notice that Notes are no longer on the bottom left hand corner of the app. We have moved notes to the right hand slide out in the Notebook. This move a...

Read More