RoastPATH not loading underlay on MacOS version
I saw a windows thread with a similar topic, but this still seems broken in the MacOS version. I've tried a couple different releases but still can't get the underlay to work.
When I select a reference profile on the roast reference panel it looks like it's trying to update the underlays, but then goes back to having no settings, and no graph appears. Is this a know issue?
I was hoping to switch over to a mac for our next roast-- or is the mac version just not up to feature parity with the windows version?
The Mac and Windows version are functionally identical. We're also successfully running Mac in the roastery on a regular basis. Maybe share your RP version, laptop hardware and operating system?
I created a support ticket for you, but the guys are off until Monday. We will have a solution for you, but you'll probably have to hang tight through the weekend.
Hi Steve, thanks for the fast reply.
I tried a couple different version of RP but nothing scientific, so I quickly tried them all to make sure that I wasn't crazy - note that the very latest preview one does work so I'll be trying that when we roast tomorrow (but with my windows machine at the ready):
- rc_mac_1.6.1720.2231 - Older style with radio buttons to select the reference profile, but does show the underlay
- rc_mac_1.7.1213.2552 - Tries, but doesn't show underlay
- rc_mac_1.7.1217.2221 - Tries, but doesn't show underlay
- rc_mac_1.7.1301.2138 - Tries, but doesn't show underlay
- rc_mac_1.7.1412.2529 - Older style with radio buttons to select the reference profile, but can't select any
- mac_1.7.1417.2629 - Tries, but doesn't show underlay
- rc_mac_1.7.1811.2026 - This one actually works
I'm actually on an intel Mac Mini with 32gb RAM and a 6-core processor, running MacOS Ventura 13.5.1 (22G90).
Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...