RoastPATH® Help     RoastPATH not loading underlay

2023-05-22 14:10

RoastPATH not loading underlay

Hi there, with my RoastPATH updating to the newest version, it will no longer load an underlay. I've tried from the quick menu on the right, and also going to the Coffee menu and clicking reroast from there. All I get is a quick text on the screen, like it would normally do, saying updating underlays. But then it stops and nothing is updating. Any thoughts on how to fix this issue? Thanks. Love the program overall!

Link

Comments

Views
2023-05-22 14:53

UPDATE: Once I did a roast without an underlay... I was able to post that new roast as the underlay and follow it. But still can't use my favorites as underlays.

Link

Hi Brett,

Thank you for the issue report! We have had a few other reports of the same issue (some underlays not loading) from other users. The Dev team is aware of the issue and working to find the cause.

Other users have had success resolving the issue by reverting the app from version 1.7.1412 to version 1.6.1725. I suggest uninstalling the current version of the App then going to https://portal.roastpath.com/download and installing version 1.6.1725 (found under "other releases") as a temporary fix while the Dev team work to resolve the issue.

Link

I have published version 1.7.1515 to the windows store. Could you please update to this version and let me know if it solves your issue?

Link

Thank you for the responses!! I installed 1.7.1515 as you requested and that seems to have fixed my problem!!! Thanks again for the great support!

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More