RoastPATH® Help     RoastPATH version update

2023-06-26 14:23

RoastPATH version update

It appears there is no automatic update option for RoastPATH. I noticed today that my version is 1.7.1515.2453

I opened the Microsoft Store but I can only see my installed version and not the current version. How can I find what the current version release is?

Is there a way to update the version within the app? If not, do I need to uninstall the app and then install again from the Microsoft Store? If I do this will it hold my previous settings and profiles?

Thanks,

-Andy

Link

Comments

Views
2023-06-26 15:27

Hi Andy,

Great questions. First off, 1.7.1515 is the most current version of the RoastPATH App available for Windows.

Second, if you are worried your app is not up to date, go to your library in the Microsoft Store. From this page you can "Get Updates" which will check for available updates to all your apps and let you decide if you want to install those updates. There is not a way to update from inside the RoastPATH app and you should not have to uninstall the windows app to get a new update when one is available.

Also, your profiles are stored on the server not local to the app so, all your profiles will always be there.

Hope this helps clear things up.

Link

Karsten, thank you so much!

-Andy

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More