RoastPATH® Help     Solution for Expired Subscription Message in the App

2024-01-16 11:28

Solution for Expired Subscription Message in the App

Hey everyone - A few users are reporting an error message in the RoastPATH app noting their subscription is expired even when it is not. This typically happens when a user remains logged in over long periods of time and the app doesn’t get a chance to call back to the server to check subscription details.

The fix: Log out, restart the app, and log back in to refresh your subscription details.

We’ll work on a permanent fix for this so you don’t see this error. Thanks for your patience.

Link

Comments

Views
2024-01-19 11:25

this happened to me yesterday.

I clicked charge and the msg popped up. Luckily I didn't actually empty the hopper or it would've been sensory mode. haha.

Link

We've discovered the single human activity more challenging than coffee roasting is software subscriptions.

This thing is so common, you imagine it's simple and easy. Big mistake.

I am sorry for the disruptions this has caused some of you. Our guys are literally working and testing around the clock to get both minor and major server and app releases out to put this to bed forever.

Ultimately, we'll have an easier to navigate, more refined and more bulletproof system, but getting there kind of sucks.

All of you have my personal appreciation for your patience and your support.

Steve

Link

For whatever reason I still get this. I followed the instructions and restart my computer and restart app. It is not always consistent.

I have been forced to roast without roastpath.

Joe

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More