RoastPATH® Help     Temperature Difference between machine display and RoastPATH Readings

2020-09-25 16:05

Temperature Difference between machine display and RoastPATH Readings

I am having issues with the temp reading on the app being different than the display on the machine.

Secondly I am having my sensors drop out every now and then - can see the red line going to zero and back up. It happens for all sensors a different points.

Any support on this issue would be appreciated to make sure we can actually use RoastPATH effectively.

Link

Comments

Views
2020-10-02 10:50

Hi Colby,

Sensors can be adjusted in the portal by navigating to Roasters > Select a Roaster > Sensor Overrides.

Here the different temperature probes can be offset via a percentage value. Some roasters have one sensor in the drum that the machine displays before charging that the app is not currently integrated with. It is on our roadmap as some people prefer to record this value with their charge.

The sensor drops are being caused by an issue we were facing with reading timeouts. This problem has been resolved in the latest version of the app. Go to the windows store and update the app. To verify you are running the latest version of the app click the top left-hand navigation drop down > About. Latest version number is 1.0.89.0

Cole

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More