RoastPATH® Help     Trouble with the automated notes

2022-04-04 11:47

Trouble with the automated notes

Hey there, we just got a new MCR 15kg and love it. Only problem we've been having is that everytime we roast a new profile batch, the automated notes just keep carrying over to the new profile iterations. On any of my saved profiles I'm being notified of over 30 some notes and notifications.

I love the idea that RoastPATH automatically generates notes, but this is not helpful. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.

Link

Comments

Views
2022-04-04 13:30

I just asked the development team about this. Cole says he's looking into it right now.

Link

Hm, this should not be the case. It looks like your app is out of date. Let's start there and have you update the app from the store. I have noticed bad updates happen before resulting in me needing to uninstall and reinstall the app. If you're still experiencing the problem let me know and I can dig a little deeper to see what's going on.

Link

We're using the Mac application.

Version: 1.5.11.22.2605_RoastPATH.app..zip

It seems like this is the only version available at this time. I uninstalled and reinstalled this version with no changes.

Link

I will investigate and work on getting a new Mac version out as soon as possible.

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More