2020-08-05 14:46

Troubles

I have been unable to successfully run Roast Path multiple times. I was able to run it once but since then I have not been able to get it to work. When I click count down it will not register a click. I notice that the bridge icon was green and the sensor icon was red. I looked into that and notice that the incoming air temp is not working. Would that prevent roast path from running all together? I have worked with the phidget but cannot get it to recognize the incoming air. If I restart my computer and then restart roast path it will recognize that sensor for a moment and I think I have it but as soon as I go to start the charge it goes back to red and will not let be start the countdown. When I use artisian on my mac everything seems to work fine. I have not tried installing artisian on my windows computer because I am not sure if it matters to stay in "S" mode. I am trying to figure out this whole windows thing....

Link

Comments

Views
2020-08-05 16:41

Hi Jake, sorry to hear you're having trouble. Sounds like an issue with your configuration. What did you choose as your configuration when creating your roaster on the RoastPATH Portal?

Link

Announcement

What's new in this release? Notebook You will notice that Notes are no longer on the bottom left hand corner of the app. We have moved notes to the right hand slide out in the Notebook. This move a...

Read More