RoastPATH® Help     random glitch found in trying to de-activate certain "coffees" in roast path

2023-12-05 12:40

random glitch found in trying to de-activate certain "coffees" in roast path

Post roast entering in some new greens into roast path, I had an issue with the "coffees" page. It wont let us de-activate coffees that we no longer have. I uncheck the box that says "active" an go to save, then I am presented with an error message at the top of the page saying "value must be greater than zero" but there aren't any numerical values to enter on that page.

I even tried re-activating that particular "green" before trying to remove the 'coffee" from our roastpath lineup, still no luck!

not a huge deal, just wanted to make somone aware!

Cheers all!

Link

Comments

Views
2023-12-05 13:19

Hi @DefinedCoffee,

Thank you for the feedback, we always appreciate it! The Single Origin Coffee % bug (as we call it), is a known bug that will be fixed with the next website update. The update should go live later today! Keep an eye on the Forum Announcements for more info about the update.

Thank you again for the bug report, it really helps us keep improving the RoastPATH experience.

Cheers,

Link

Hi @DefinedCoffee - I just spoke with Karsten & the dev team and it sounds like this has been fixed about an hour ago. Let us know if you're still seeing an issue? Thanks!

Link

Announcement

Do you have: Curiosity about Roast Replay?Questions about using RoastPATH?Suggestions for features or improvements to the user experience? Come join us for the inaugural RoastPATH Training Webinar! H...

Read More